Need your thoughts on this set of lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i loved the way they looked but it looks like i have to screw with them some more. LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKES GUYS!!! lol. to the next guy installing halos...wire the halos themselves to a switch!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i guess i should open and read links first lol. that wont work for the oval lights that are out, but looks like a good future replacement for the round rings

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Those are really nice corners. I want a set like that, but all I can find is these bullshit clear and smoked corners.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are really nice corners. I want a set like that, but all I can find is these bullshit clear and smoked corners.

You and me both. Until I can find those clear amber corners for the right price, I'm sticking with stock.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
i guess i should open and read links first lol. that wont work for the oval lights that are out, but looks like a good future replacement for the round rings

They have a kit for a scion that has ~60% ring and one that has a ~40% ring both, check it out by clicking cathode link on the side.

Reaction score
You and me both. Until I can find those clear amber corners for the right price, I'm sticking with stock.

I have searched high and low for those corners you want and I come up with nothing. I am trying to figure out who manufactures that kit they come in and go directly to them to try and buy a few sets. Work in progress........