Need your thoughts on this set of lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BUY! esp at that price. but when you get them MAKE SURE you seal everything with silicon!!! 88gmc had a set that looked very similar and he said they leaked and messed everything up. it said on the site i got my projectors from that they might leak also. i sealed mine and have had zero problems. and you know those things had some abuse in our state lol. i might also suggest you hook the halos up to a switch so your a little more stealth to the police, and so they dont burn out. 88gmc said his burnt out fast so its a gamble. also dont expect them to fit like stock, or shine quite as bright. youll have to adjust them a lil bit, like putting washers in between the core support and the housing to get them to look perfect. all in all i say for the look its totally worth the small hassle.

Reaction score
BUY! esp at that price. but when you get them MAKE SURE you seal everything with silicon!!! 88gmc had a set that looked very similar and he said they leaked and messed everything up. it said on the site i got my projectors from that they might leak also. i sealed mine and have had zero problems. and you know those things had some abuse in our state lol. i might also suggest you hook the halos up to a switch so your a little more stealth to the police, and so they dont burn out. 88gmc said his burnt out fast so its a gamble. also dont expect them to fit like stock, or shine quite as bright. youll have to adjust them a lil bit, like putting washers in between the core support and the housing to get them to look perfect. all in all i say for the look its totally worth the small hassle.

About sealing them, where exactly do you mean-on the backside?

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no looking at mine they looked like a pretty solid seal between the bulb and housing. i did have to move the plastic rings in the back of the housing to get the bulb in there they way its supposed to be. but i mean sealing the lense to the housing. i did a crappy write up on it i belive, its hard to see the pics though. but the lenses have pretty good gaps between the housing and just clearly looked like they would leak already. it only took about an hour to do it. i used clear silicone so you cant even tell unless you really really look for it. but ill bump the post for you.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk if you like the projector look, but my projector low beams ended up being brighter as far as my viewing than my stock high beams. i thought i could run an hid low beam with them but the projector is its own unit that just plugs into your stock light bulb socket. the high beams in them are not very bright at all though. but who needs them with real bright lows? and fog lights lol.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it really wasnt bad to be honest. check out dashzracing.com thats where i got mine and im happy.