Need new shocks for 4-6" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's time for new shocks all the way around ... I have some really heavy 20x10 wheels and the tires r no lighter ... I can't afford to go to the twin shock setup yet so I'd like to hear from the guys who have the shocks on their own truck and what u think of them price and where u got them...
Thanx for the help to everyone that replies

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was lookin at the 5150 cross flow shocks... But unsure of the size I would need ... I have the rough country 4-6" lift but I'm at the 4" mark without the helper spring in the rear leafs and the front is cranked down to level

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well found out the 5150's r discontinued so I bought 2 5100's to try on the front ... Hoping they get rid of the oscillation I'm getting front the junk rcx front shocks

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow WOW wow the bilstien's are the sh@t! My truck rides better than new .. I went with the 5100's and I'm glad I did ... Luv them!! Now I gotta get a set of rears ASAP!