need help picking engine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys i been thinking i have all parts from motor mounts to headers to go though with my swap i have a 327 out of a 04 chevy but dont know what to do right now i know my 350 has alot left in her so i dont know if i should just keep the 350 and make in a 383 stroker or just put the 5.3 in the truck. What do you guys think any suggestion

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking just have that part to here that 350 pulls hard i think am going to go with the 5.3 and find a old s10 and but the 350 in it after i clean it up

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahaha yeah man the 350 hopefully i could keep it if not going to sell it with all the bolt-ons and a tuned computor for nelsons performance

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
drop in the 5.3
the 5.3 have so much potential and can produce some nice torque (i love torque)
and def. put that 350 in a s10,itl never pull outa its tracks

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah am going with the 5.3 need some more parts talk to the guy hows going to tune the truck when its down going to up grade alot of stuff still in the process of ordering parts not going to start the build till i have and buy all the parts that i want for it.......i want to make sure when it comes out its ready to go