Need another source for oem cab mount bushings besides LMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95bucket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know another source for just the cab mount upper and lower cushions?

Already have hardware. Just need the OEM rubber to stick in between.

The OEM mounts should come with the upper steel hats since mine are toast.

The poly bushing sets do not come with hats.

Classic and LMC do not have them.
Any place else that might?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Man, it's been forever since I had any in front of me to compare - are they the same shape/size as the core support mounts? If so, you can get 'em in Dorman. I'll say the Dorman rubber choice for a lot of items is usually pretty low quality, but they do have the metal parts included that you need.

Richard

95bucket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, it's been forever since I had any in front of me to compare - are they the same shape/size as the core support mounts? If so, you can get 'em in Dorman. I'll say the Dorman rubber choice for a lot of items is usually pretty low quality, but they do have the metal parts included that you need.

Richard

The core support mounts are different from the cab mounts but I’ll give that a try thx

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
jeezus...well if all you need are the metal parts to pair them up with the bushing offerings from the aftermarket, sounds like time to start hitting up boneyards. Several years back I coulda helped...I would strip trucks down all the way to the frame before crushing them.

Richard

Stephen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to Pul-A-Part salvage yard. Took my cordless impart driver and bought 3 for $5 including the "washers" & bolts. My 1996 crew cab was missing the one on the rear passenger side. Was missed during assembly.

Chevy man 88

Reaction score
Anyone know another source for just the cab mount upper and lower cushions?

Already have hardware. Just need the OEM rubber to stick in between.

The OEM mounts should come with the upper steel hats since mine are toast.

The poly bushing sets do not come with hats.

Classic and LMC do not have them.
Any place else that might?
i used energy suspension poly kit

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this threads real old, but Does anyone know where i can get just the hardware? i ordered poly mounts and there's NO WAY that my hardware is good lol