need advice on on which lift kit to buy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benjaminbarton55

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2 inch leveling "add a leaf" lift on my truck currently. I want to put a 3 inch suspension lift on it. I was thinking 3 inch blocks. But what can I get for the front? I have 2 inch torsion keys. I don't really want to mess with them.. I want a smoother ride. Isn't there something else I can buy on addition to the lift I have that won't be to costly?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks and give opionons and suggestion!

1998 k1500 5.7 350, ext cab

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
There is no 3" suspension lift that can be added to what you have. Your choices are a body lift or a 4"RCX. If you go with the 4" RCX you will need to install you factory keys and use a smaller block because you already have an aal. Now you can crank the 4" to 6" and use the 4" block that comes in the kit and you'll have a 6" lift. (If you didn't know, the 4" and 6" RCX lifts are the same kit. Just the 6" comes with an aal)

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Check out ntwonline.com I tgink skyjacker or super lift makes a 3" kit

Sent from The best there is, The best there was, and The best there ever will be.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Check out ntwonline.com I tgink skyjacker or super lift makes a 3" kit

Sent from The best there is, The best there was, and The best there ever will be.

Most 3" kits are lift keys and small (like 1" -2") differential drops if he already has the keys there's no way he can get 3 more inches out of suspension lift with what he already has without adding a full drop kit.

Thanks! You cleared up many questions

Your welcome. Glad I could help!