NBS front clip on an OBS body!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason

Reaction score
i was thinking that too, the bumper is a bit too big for my taste, but it looks seemless, i wish it was an extended cab though. but i would totally do that to my truck if i had the knowledge, and money haha, i really like those new silverado front clips, they look pretty sharp

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the NNBS front ends ESPECIALLY the 3/4 ton front ends. But the picture of the NNBS front clip looks too long on that OBS body to me :think:

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
imo you cant pull that off. the nnbs are so much bigger than the obs, it would take ALOT of work to tastefully pull it off

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
imo you cant pull that off. the nnbs are so much bigger than the obs, it would take ALOT of work to tastefully pull it off

It would be IMPOSSIBLE to make it look good in my opinion. The NNBS is just scaled so much larger than OBS and NBS bodies, hell even the NNBS HD front clip conversions on NNBS 1/2 trucks looks out of proportion to me, its an awkward body that won't translate.

Davidc

Reaction score
How's it goin! I just finished up my 1995 obs and put the nnbs front clip on, it took alot of work to resize all the parts to fit on my truck, to keep body lines flowing I used stock obs fenders chopped ever single part to make it fit, lol besides the headlight, I think the build couldn't of looked any better but I'll have to post some pics I started off wanting to do the nbs Chevy but iv seen a few done which looks absolutely beautiful but I wanted to try something new.hope you guys like it.