NBS cluster in OBS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got a friend who did this too but he put a steering wheel and shifter too heres the only pics i have and its does have a 5.3
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep looks good but I'm not going LS anytime soon so I'll be staying stock. If I can just get my dang cluster/ac lights working with the damn $50 worth of LEDs I'll be fine.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I have an extra hvac out of a 95..I didnt wanna pay 200 and up for a replacement so I found a few in the scrap yard. I'll get a shipping quote tomarrow if you're interested.

Edit: Stupid question but did you replace the stock bulbs with the leds and replacement twist-locks?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey bud thanks for the offer but I ended up finding a HVAC unit and got all the lights working but with normal bulbs. I went back to Napa and bought all new twistlocks (6) for the back of the cluster 2Nd TIME and they worked fine. SO, somewhere between ripping out the reg bulbs that came in the first set of brand new twistlocks and sticking the brand new LED's in the brand new twistlocks, something went bad bc I was able to just buy 6 more new ones and whamo they work fine :nono:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey bud thanks for the offer but I ended up finding a HVAC unit and got all the lights working but with normal bulbs. I went back to Napa and bought all new twistlocks (6) for the back of the cluster 2Nd TIME and they worked fine. SO, somewhere between ripping out the reg bulbs that came in the first set of brand new twistlocks and sticking the brand new LED's in the brand new twistlocks, something went bad bc I was able to just buy 6 more new ones and whamo they work fine :nono:

Dontcha just love how a plan comes together....wait, wrong line :lol:

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he said he got it working with normal bulbs, so pics probably aren't too impressive...