NBS cluster in OBS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
got a friend who did this too but he put a steering wheel and shifter too heres the only pics i have and its does have a 5.3
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

More detailz? lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I assume he means pics of your LED setup. You've been leading us on.

I'm pretty sure he said he got it working with normal bulbs, so pics probably aren't too impressive...

Haha yes Darren's got it right, sorry guys. I just couldn't make them work with new twistlocks and new bulbs and it caused all sorts of hell. I got the regulars all back working and I'm happy with that. The rest of the interior lights are LEDz and I love them, but just not in the gauges or HVAC.

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More detailz? lol

well he told me that the cluster fit fine he just had to take off the black cover on the back for it to sit right and and about the wheel and the shifter idk how he did that one.........let just say it looks real nice from far away but when you get close you see little things that had to be cut

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm...Dont like little things that were cut being noticed. I shouldve just went with the NBS cluster, but an after thought after having my harness done :-/

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
That, or pay someone with alot of time and patience to hand build a custom one-off nbs cluster that's wired to plug into the obs harness. It's simple in thought, you would have to see about swapping the internals of the obs gauges into aftermarket gauges and then mounting the aftermarket gauges inside the nbs cluster. Like I said, it would take some major ingenuity....at the least.

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill just stick to the esky cluster for now. if I decide to go gen 4/6l80e later ill do it lol