Name that Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Stig

Reaction score
So I was looking at corner lights on ebay and came across a picture of a grille that I really like but I have no idea were I can find one. To me it almost looks like a grille from a 454 SS, but I can't tell for sure.

You must be registered for see images attach

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
It looks like the 88-93 chevy grille with billet inserts, i have that setup on my truck and you have to cut out the center section to fit the inserts

You must be registered for see images attach

The Stig

Reaction score
I mainly like it because it looks like it's flush with the headlights unlike the one on my 97 which sticks out and is bubbly. The inserts don't really matter to me.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I mainly like it because it looks like it's flush with the headlights unlike the one on my 97 which sticks out and is bubbly. The inserts don't really matter to me.
If you want that style of grill, it from an 88-93 but if I'm not mistaken, 94 up grills mount to the truck differently. Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
DON'T BUY THOSE!

I had those same corner lights. They turned yellow and hazy in around six weeks IIRC.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
88-94 chevy grille. Lmc sells them