My small fleet...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
Here's the first one, bought in March. Was going to be a daily driver/project.
You must be registered for see images attach

But after making a list of all the things I wanted to do with it, and getting tired of racking up the miles on my other car, I decided it was time for a new daily OBS. Just so happens that I found this on FSC the day I made the decision to buy something else. Hard to pass up on something I've always wanted.

You must be registered for see images attach

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I could afford to daily drive a truck again Id love to grab a crew cab obs

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
What size wheel's are you running on the gmc.
18x9/18x9.5 IIRC. They were on it when I bought it, but I've got a set of 20" BOSS 338s that will probably go on later. Unless they get tossed onto the CC first, then I'll get some 22/20 billets.

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but have another ? what is your drop amount?
On the GMC, it's bagged up front with ART StrongArms and their 2" spindles. I don't know how much, if any, of a drop the arms give. Not sure on the amount of drop out back, but it's backhalved with an S&W Chassis ladder bar kit.

The Chevy is 3/5, still trying to decide if I'm going to a 4/6 static or just bag it.

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
I wish I still had my reg cab, we would have a similar mini fleet. haha

the cc looks good man
LOL!!! Any chance of getting another reg cab after the crew cab is done? I definitely lucked out on my crew cab, it's beyond clean for being a '96.

not crazy bout them wheels on the gmc..they look sooo tiny
either way uve got 2 good lookin trucks
Thanks! And I'm with you on the wheels looking tiny, they were on the truck when I bought it. I remember when having 17"s meant you were the ****, now I wouldn't dream about having smaller than 20"s on my trucks. All in time though, the GMC is going to get a lot of other work done first before I order some nice billets for it.