My small fleet...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
im wanting some billits for mine but just dont wana let go of the cash right now
planning on baggin the back also?
Yep, but not on traditional bags. It's gonna be Shockwaves front and rear, building the truck more for handling. The CC will probably get bagged as well, I want it lower and riding smooth...

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
LOL!!! Any chance of getting another reg cab after the crew cab is done? I definitely lucked out on my crew cab, it's beyond clean for being a '96.

mine is perfect inside and only has some very small dings on the outside and only has 127k. I got lucky and so did you since these trucks are nearly impossible to find in good shape.

I dont know when the crew cab will be done but when it is, I will definitely get another reg cab. Maybe even my red one that I built since he (the current owner) said he would sell it back if I wanted it

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
That would be sick, your reg cab is so badass.

I'm picking up 3 JL Audio 10w3's in a custom box this coming week. My friend had the box built for his '99 CC, but sold the truck a few weeks later and the subs and box have just been sitting in his garage since. I've already got a few sets of Boston Acoustics components and coaxials for the doors, put my Alpine deck in the dash already, just have to buy a few amps to power it all.

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
nice...ive only got one 8" behind the back seats and I am looking into getting 2-4 8s. What does the box look like?
I'll post some pics on Wed when I pick it up. I was thinking about getting 4 DD 1508s, but I got a good deal on these JLs.

how much room is behind those back seats
used to have a 94 or 95 i dont remember cc and loved it had the 454 in it
It's actually not too bad behind the seats. I won't be putting W7s back there anytime soon, but I think it'll fit most 8-12 inchers depending on how far back the seats are. I keep mine all the way back and the box I bought was designed for the same setup.