My old truck and my new Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattmacklind

Reaction score
I've been a member for a bot and have been lurking without commenting, as I have had a 96 GMC C1500 SCSB for a while. I recently picked up a 1999 Tahoe LT as well. High miles but very clean. I really wanted a 2 door, but those are few and far between and often times they are modded too much. I think I will keep my eyes open for one but enjoy this in the meantime. I expect to be making some changes in time especially because I did not anticipate how softly sprung and damped the ride would be its like an old Caddy, but it does have a temp/compass rearview and homelink-pretty cool. Even came with the owner's manual. Anyway, here's some pics and a pic of my GMC as well:

You must be registered for see images attach

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Both look to be very clean.... I would suggest a set of Bilstein 5100 series shocks. They seem to tighten up the ride a good bit for stock trucks and SUV. I would love to come across a clean, stock Tahoe or 1500 as well.

mattmacklind

Reaction score
New wheels for the Tahoe-need to paint or plastidip them first though...