My new whip lol 1972 cutlass

Ls swap or 455 stroker

• Ls or 455

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Or other swaps mopar maybe lol

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Keep it old skool GM a big old 455,4L80 trans, or tremec 6 speed. I'm not a big fan of half breeding anything with a different manufacturers engine. I can admire someone who would do that, I just cant bring myself to do it though.

Last edited:

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I look at it this way.
What you feel like doing to that car may seem like a great idea at the time.
But when you are done with spending a ton of money and god knows how many hours on it how are you going to get rid of it when you get bored and move on to the next project that you find.
Because deep down we all know that will happen.
You may think you are only going to build one car and then that will scratch that itch and you will be done.
Like maybe when its all done you will be satisfied with that one car.
And then you will sell all of your tools and take up woodcarving or maybe sculpture.
Trust me, that will not happen.
Once you go down this road, there will always be another car. Something will come along that is just too sweet to resist.
By the time that next car finds you, your skills and knowledge and tools are at a hard earned higher level than you started with.
My good friend Eric coined the term "Combustion Artists" when we discussed what us loons do.
I had never thought about it that way.
He is a master wood craftsman.
I cant do what he does.
He has no idea how an engine works.
What we do including all of the differing opinions and sometimes vitriol and sqabbling is no different than what any aspiring artist goes through.
Hang with me friends.
People will pay millions for a Monet or a Piccasso.
Neither one of those ***** could build a car.