My new GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
twostrokeking i will get some measurements tonight. whats the stats on your truck. thanks for the compliment.

Installed the diesel bumper, also had a bug sheild laying around so i slid it on, wanting/needing opinions on it, not to sure if i am sold on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I think the shield would look cool blue. I actually used to have a white one on mine...dunno what ever happened to it.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Bumper looks sweet!!!! Are you going to put the bar on this bumper? I don't care for the bug shield. But you could take the bug shield and mount it upside down on the bottom of the bumper.... Or maybe a valance?? Hahaha

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bumper looks sweet!!!! Are you going to put the bar on this bumper? I don't care for the bug shield. But you could take the bug shield and mount it upside down on the bottom of the bumper.... Or maybe a valance?? Hahaha
ya the light bar will go on this bumper.....eventually when time makes itself known. Im not sure i like the bug shield either, figured i see what people have to say. Figured id leave it on for 2 to 3 days just to see if it grows on me, but as of now i think it will come off..

I have a billet grill that will do away with the gmc logo. but yet again time is the problem.

thanks for the comments man. you seem to be the one that checks in the most.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
ya the light bar will go on this bumper.....eventually when time makes itself known. Im not sure i like the bug shield either, figured i see what people have to say. Figured id leave it on for 2 to 3 days just to see if it grows on me, but as of now i think it will come off..

I have a billet grill that will do away with the gmc logo. but yet again time is the problem.

thanks for the comments man. you seem to be the one that checks in the most.

That's cause I'm in love with your truck! Haha

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well we had a few slow hours at work today so pulled in the truck, washed and did a 3 stage buffing job on it, then put on a good coat of wax. I think it looks better and it took out alot of the fine scratches.

Heres a few pics

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Love that new diesel! love the stance and wheels/tires nice truck!