My new GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really nice buddy it cleans up excellent. I think a buddy of mine had that color back in high school and man did that mug clean up well...I mean really looked clean, something about that color. I've got to put my foot down on the clear corners. Honestly I think you should paint the corners the color of your truck. That's my fav look on the chevy fronts. Can't stand the orange or the look of clear ones, and tinted just wouldn't look right.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really nice buddy it cleans up excellent. I think a buddy of mine had that color back in high school and man did that mug clean up well...I mean really looked clean, something about that color. I've got to put my foot down on the clear corners. Honestly I think you should paint the corners the color of your truck. That's my fav look on the chevy fronts. Can't stand the orange or the look of clear ones, and tinted just wouldn't look right.
Mine is the gmc front not the chevy. buti get what your sayin. Im not sure i for sure dont like the orange, im thinking about doing clear to match the new headlights and running lights, I do like the color matched thats how i had it on the tahoe, its just this color is kinda odd ball and i would have to have a shop do them which im not to keen on.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why would you have to have the shop do it? With a bit of sandpaper and the Napa paint that matches your in a can and some clear, you could do a pro job! They're tiny pieces to paint. Not like you're doing the whole grille. I would estimate it'd cost you roughly 20 or 30 bucks to do yourself cuz that paint is a little pricey like $8 a can or something. I just stress doing that cuz I don't think anything looks better other than them tinted on some trucks but that's just me. Really surprised with how well that thing cleaned up!

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not much of an update but i installed a low profile tool box.

Last edited:

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol... griffin this is the thread that you were confused by isnt it?... lol even the thread name is the same as mine haha

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I iz confuze but I got it now this truck posted above that color paint is sooo damn clean. 70stroker, what did you use on the rockers?