my new gmc crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys been mia for awhile now, but ended up selling my white centurion and bought a 2000 gmc sierra crew cab. Heres some progress so far. Let me know what you think.
You must be registered for see images attach

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys been mia for awhile now, but ended up selling my white centurion and bought a 2000 gmc sierra crew cab. Heres some progress so far. Let me know what you think.
Love the truck, the color and the stance. I'd love it more if you sold it to me.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the truck, the color and the stance. I'd love it more if you sold it to me.
Lol. Thanks and never sir. I made the mistake of selling my black truck and have regreted it ever since. So I'm keeping this baby.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clean truck. Plans for it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I don't know yet bro. Trying to keep it just clean and simple. Wheels for sure. Have cowl hood there but needs paint. Maybe colormatch bumpers.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I have a work truck rear bumper there, just waiting to see what front bumper I want.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake rogers