My New Crew Cab Shortbed 97

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, that would be a really tough call. You get 2 full clips, the choice between an Escalade or Denali grille, OEM or aftermarket, sectioned Caddy/Denali bumper or Sierra bumper... Lots of goodies.

But on the other hand, I LOVE the front end you already have.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
That'd be a huge toss up for me while I love seeing RGMC/// (or however he spells it) I still like the looks of the stock GMC grill and have considered going to it in the future.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I vote for making the trade, your grill is cool and rather unique, but kind of dated.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i say keep the front end you got right now as not many people have it besides you can buy a caddy clip later at the junk yard, and its not like you can go to a junk yard a find a full phatom gmc grille.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
just finished a side view drawing in photoshop this morning. Ive been thinking of doing a dark red top half but it will be black for awhile

You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just finished a side view drawing in photoshop this morning. Ive been thinking of doing a dark red top half but it will be black for awhile

You must be registered for see images attach

you should make me one that is stock height, white (so i can fill the color in later) and ecsb.. minus the phantum grille.
please?