FEELER- 1997 Crew Cab Shortbed 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
way to ruin the surprise matt!!! But yea, she's staying. I kept asking myself why get rid of it and I have no reason really. This will probably be my only chance to own one. Ive ordered the amber clear corners that were on my reg cab and a new chrome bowtie. Me and drew (91blkstpsd) are meeting hopefully next week or so and im trading the phantom for a chome chevy grill with billet insert and a set of the factory looking LED tails and hes going to smoke them. Im trying to find a smoothie front bumper and and w/t rear bumper

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
way to ruin the surprise matt!!! But yea, she's staying. I kept asking myself why get rid of it and I have no reason really. This will probably be my only chance to own one. Ive ordered the amber clear corners that were on my reg cab and a new chrome bowtie. Me and drew (91blkstpsd) are meeting hopefully next week or so and im trading the phantom for a chome chevy grill with billet insert and a set of the factory looking LED tails and hes going to smoke them. Im trying to find a smoothie front bumper and and w/t rear bumper

Sorry Bro lol. But good move man. How dark are you going on the tails? Id only go like one coat, or leave them stock so they match the corners.