FEELER- 1997 Crew Cab Shortbed 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I need to find the quote where I said "when you decide to get rid of it in 2 months you should give it to me" and you replied "no I'm keeping this one"

Liar :crazy:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
wasnt expecting this and dropped I cant believe your selling yours but I do love 94/96 Impala ss

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I might have to wait to get My SS. So Ill prolly end up keeping mine for now. But one day there will be a 96 SS in my driveway, along with a few other toys haha. Corey is keeping his too, because he's a complete :gayflag: if he sell it.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I might have to wait to get My SS. So Ill prolly end up keeping mine for now. But one day there will be a 96 SS in my driveway, along with a few other toys haha. Corey is keeping his too, because he's a complete :gayflag: if he sell it.

I knew it, you will never sell your black truck, especially since you bought the Blue OBS... Oh wait... :lol:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Your drive wouldnt be complete without your truck and an ss in the future. An SS will be my next project as well but keeping my truck.