My new $200 dollar rims Check em out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is the story behind it.. lol My friend has been talking to the guy about buying them for about two weeks.. and when my friend finally came up with the 200 bucks.. the guy started dickin him around yesterday.. around 4:00pm so he got mad and we drove about 2 hours away to pick up a set of wheels that he was gonna buy for 150 cash... on our way home the guy with the boyds texts him saying he wants to meet up, but my friend done spent the money he had for them.. so I said heck I will buy them then. haha Ever since I got them he has been pissed about the whole ordea. lol

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a few more pictures I snapped today.. they haven't been polished in a while as you can tell.
You must be registered for see images attach

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet deal and wheel adapters have come a long way now I wouldn't be take it to the track but I know you know better.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they won't fit a gran prix either that's gm car and s-10 pattern 4.75 not 4.5 that's ford bolt pattern 4.5 or maybe dodge? I think ford though.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the 4.5 is the ford bolt pattern. I tried polishing one of them today.. wet sanded them with 1200 grit sandpaper.. and used a buffer with buffing compound to bring them back, but they do not look as good as i hoped.. maybe I need to spend some more time on them.. I will post a few pics of them after I sanded them.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
It will take alot to get them to a mirror finish. Those are cast not billet and they don't shine up as well as billet wheels do.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Those are nice. Run a,1 in adapter. Drive it a couple miles retourqe em and you should be fine. Just add checking the tourqe to the checklist when you do oil changes.

From your phone............