My new $200 dollar rims Check em out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I am not usually the type of person to start random threads on kind of dumb things, but I have to show off my $200 dollar set of wheels:head3:
You must be registered for see images attach

It is the boyds in the front there! they are 18" boyd coddington junkyard dogs. The bad thing about them is the bolt pattern is not 5x5.. they are a 5x4.5 so I will have to get wheel adapters for them.. For 200 bucks you cannot beat them!! I actually went and picked up all 3 sets in the picture yesterday. Went all over the place to get em. lol Anyone have any good recommendations on some adapters?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice wheels but by the time you buy 4.5 to 5on 5 aadapters, tack on another $200 or so.

I don't trust them either.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
same here. i would never trust adapters. But still a ggod deal. Put all them on ebay and sell them and buy what u really want!!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I have never been a big fan of adapters either.. we will see how things go with them though. I have seen alot of people run them with no problems. So we will see haha. Just thought I would post up a pic of them cuz I thought they were sweet!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Sweet wheels, but as everyone else said, I don't trust adapters. Dad told me one time he put adapters on his Camaro when he was younger to fit a wheel and they ended up failing and the whole wheel and tire flew off on the road making him wreck the car.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I take all your guys statements into consideration because like I said.. wheel adapters were never an option for me. seems to me that wheel adapters have came along way compare to what they used to be. I too have seen cars who have had problems, but it was in cases where they stuck the wheels so far out from the body that it put alot of stress on the studs and they broke off. So we will see what happens and I will keep you guys posted on what I do lol

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Wheels look nice man! And like you said, I think adapters have come a long way...personally I would be ok running them as long as they were solid billet ones and only about 1" thick

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea that is how I am thinking.. I will take some more pictures of them when I get off work in the morning so you guys can get a better idea of how they look. I have always wanted a 5 spoke wheel like these. Like torque thrusts or boss 338s.. they just have an aggressive look to them.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ill give your money back on them :). They would look real good on my 86 grand prix lol