My Dream Truck '95

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rodd004

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Gave her a bath today. Planning on putting LEDs in the interior in a few weeks and look for an escalade cluster.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

rodd004

Reaction score

Got the cluster. Next is Window switches

rodd004

Reaction score
Update. Sold my tow mirriors. Decided not liking them so I put stocks back on. Have some wheels and tires to put on now but last week my motor went out but I found one less than 10k miles locally and currently installing it. I also found 60 40 bench seat fold down console in an extended cab for $60! Back seat included! Now to redo in blue. Once I replace the engine and get the new shoes put on I post a pic

Last edited:

rodd004

Reaction score
Haven't done anything in long while. Been so busy with work and my uncle just now gave me my truck back and didn't even install the engine. But it goes in the shop to get done before the weekend hopefully *fingers crossed*! I have ordered new mickey Thompson wheels which are waiting. I have done a few light changes. Anzo LED chrome tail lights. Spec d chrome third brake light. Speedometer, 4x4 shifter, and hvac controls led blue. Dome and floor led white. Clear corners awaiting. But I have now planned on holding off on doing any major cosmetic changes until about a year. I'm going to save up and strip it down to the frame and store her from there. Fresh paint body work and whole nine yards.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

rodd004

Reaction score
Alright, finally got my wheels on. Some 16x10 Mickey Thompsons. New LMC bullet grille. Clear side markers. TYC turn signals with switchbacks. Spyder glass headlights with Innovited HIDs 55w 5000k highs and lows. LMC cab lights. Waiting for brighter bulbs for my cab lights to come. Plan on debadging and putting on a smooth front bumper I picked up for $20 even though has some scratches. It'll be temporary until I repaint and retrim the body. But first major thing I am going to do is rebuild the front end. Has lot of play and slight death wobble. Still awaiting to reupholester my seat and have another vinyl floor awaiting to put in some time. My hood and tailgate are trash. Hood is peeling and two huge dents. Tail gate barely latches and of course the handle is broken. Planning on 2" cowl hood at some point.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk