My Dream Truck '95

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rodd004

Reaction score
I'm Rod from Nothern TN. This is my '95 I got a year ago. She's conpletely stock except for 5% tint on back and ext windows and 20% on dr and pas. 5% 3" drop on the windshield. Has flip up touch screen radio. And dem tow mirrors. Clear LED amber cab lights. Straight true dual.

Stock Stuff.
5.7 Nuvi4500 5 speed. (Yes from factory)
4x4.
I'm the 4th owner of it. Flaws is the paint is faded on the top portion of the truck and the hood was left open and driven down the road.. and now has dents where the braces are. Passenger side has some rust in the cab. Tailgate is junk. Rubber flooring wore on driver side.

Future plans are 3" lift. 15 or 16 x10s eagle alloys or some 18x10s xd riots. With 33s. Full LED replacement inside and out. Even the tow mirriors replaced with ones with LEDs and replace the amber lense with clear. New billet grille with clear lenses. New trim. Lose the z71 sticker and add z71 badge to the trim (which I haven't discovered where to purchase one from yet). Replace rubber flooring. Replace bucket seats with 40/60 bench with console. All I can think of for now lol.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
For the third time... Love. This. Truck. I like the cab lights!

rodd004

Reaction score
Oh yeah, you're just down the road from Scottsville! I know that area well! And I miss it. I hate Houston. lol
Travel across US for work. Worked in Midland, Dallas airport, and San Angelo. Actually worked in the building across from the high school at allen county for couple years remodeling horse trailers and tour buses

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk