My beyond midlife crisis build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

It's painted,, pics are starting to come in..

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, nothing like fresh paint.. Now I'll be scared to death to drive and park it anywhere!! Lol.. I think when I pick it up I'll just put a little scratch in it just to get the inevitable over with!! Lol

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be that dick in the mall parking lot that parks sideways taking up 3 spots!! Lol

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Twomanymontes.. I can't wait either. I haven't seen it in person yet..I was gonna wait til next spring to lower it but after seeing the paint I'm really getting itchy...

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Not a fan of lowered trucks but I have a feeling yours is gonna look pretty good when you're done :waytogo:

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Looks good, should have taken out door handles, masking those tight handles like that just leaves a spot for the paint and clear to start peeling. Even tight rubber around a windshield or rear glass should have a piece of rope put behind it so paint can be blown under it to keep from peeling.