My and my W/T 1990 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jperala

Reaction score
I thing its better start my story with WorkHorse. I got it 2013 november, i trade my renault megane for it :). Normal maintance first, new H4 lights, plugs, oli change, cap and rotator / new spark plug wires. Works great now, but paint is gone with the wind and rust is eating my lovely Chevrolet. Got new cluch too, its sqieeks and tremors is pushin to my feet.. i thing the pressureplate is tired.

You must be registered for see images

This is how i see it :)

Ok, what i go is this.

Chevrolet Fleetside W/T 4x4 1990
4.3L V6 5 speed manual and NP241

Tires are 265/70/16 Insa Rangers, about 31"

Stock car, nothing is missing, tools are all there.. and its 24 years old ?

Spare tire, i thing it is orginal.. but it was mess, gone with the wind too :), the lift still works.

Bed is good condition, no rust not even one dent on it. My spare tank :), well orginal gastank is 130 litre :think:

Last edited:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
:welcome: the way you talk sounds your from across the pond? haha

Sent from underneath my truck

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
I am part Finn myself... and I can understand you completely.... Welcome! By the way... loved the Dudesons television show, these guys remind me of some friends of mine.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good. (I have a very similar truck) I can understand you fine. Although I do have one question, what strings? I am thinking belt but not sure. Haha