My 99 2dr 2wd Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I made progress tonight. Got the lift spindles off and the old ones back on. Everything is ready to go. I'm taking my rotors to work tomorrow to hopefully get them turned. If all goes well I'll have better brakes and my truck back on the rode tomorrow night. Sitting at stock height once again. I love the x10s but prolly going back to the sports for a while. The offset of the x10s with the 255s I think it's going to cause some rubbing issues. Still unsure. Will know after tomorrow. This is where I'm at.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
I just realized the pic was taken from a different angle than I thought. I thought that raw spot was the inner fender. Guess I need to start looking closer at stuff

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everything is back together. I'm loving it being stock again. A little more tire role that I like with the 255s but it rides great and stops much better now with the freshly turned rotors. Hopefully washing her tomorrow and going to try and get them wheels shined up as well. Also thinking about some other things but idk yet. We'll see what tomorrow holds.

Also a side note my galaxy s5 is toast, cracked lower screen, so I'm back to using my old droid RAZR HD with a cracked outer screen. So most likely no pics will be posted until I can get a replacement phone in. Also I can't lock the screen on the RAZR HD so its only going to last so long. Not the best day for me in some aspects.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Everything is back together. I'm loving it being stock again. A little more tire role that I like with the 255s but it rides great and stops much better now with the freshly turned rotors. Hopefully washing her tomorrow and going to try and get them wheels shined up as well. Also thinking about some other things but idk yet. We'll see what tomorrow holds.

Also a side note my galaxy s5 is toast, cracked lower screen, so I'm back to using my old droid RAZR HD with a cracked outer screen. So most likely no pics will be posted until I can get a replacement phone in. Also I can't lock the screen on the RAZR HD so its only going to last so long. Not the best day for me in some aspects.
How long did you have that lift on? Haha are you planning on going lower now?