My 99 2dr 2wd Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Maybe. I'm not really sure yet. I'm wanting to go with bigger wheels down the line. Just going to run the these junk yard tires until they go. I forgot to mention that they are 255/70/15s. So a little taller than my old ones and not quite as wide but oh well. Should get back up to around the 14 mpg mark lol.
You willing to part with the nittos?

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Maybe. I'm not really sure yet. I'm wanting to go with bigger wheels down the line. Just going to run the these junk yard tires until they go. I forgot to mention that they are 255/70/15s. So a little taller than my old ones and not quite as wide but oh well. Should get back up to around the 14 mpg mark lol.

I know gas is dropping down here, like 2.68 a few miles away. The extra MPG's never hurt though, I know the 03 RCLB 5.3/auto my dad is driving now is only getting around 12 mpg, and its on 235/75r16's with 3:42 gears.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know gas is dropping down here, like 2.68 a few miles away. The extra MPG's never hurt though, I know the 03 RCLB 5.3/auto my dad is driving now is only getting around 12 mpg, and its on 235/75r16's with 3:42 gears.
Yeah we are in the 2.75 here. I was getting close to 15 before I out the 33s on, then like 11 since then. So it will help me alot lol. I'm on the interstate everyday. I have 3.42s as well.
They'll look good on there
Oh yeah. And I think I'm going with tan rally wheels lol. I've got a set at my grandparents house that I can experiment with.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well got tire put on. Took around 20 min to get it to seat. I didn't realize I was going to have to stretch the tire lol. But it is on and looks decent. Hopefully getting them on sometime this week.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New look. Better pics tomorrow.
You must be registered for see images

And my frame bent when the Jack decided to take off when we were dropping it back down.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What are you doing with your other wheels?