My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
You won't find a good 800 with 5 seats below 4k. They'll either have rust, engine or transmission problems. I've seen them all over. They look clean but the motor is bad. That's why I'm shooting for a 400 4x4. I don't care if it's a z71, I'll just put the stickers and skid plate on later. I just want 4x4 because my college is literally on a mountain

Sent while pulling out a Ford

I want to buy this put nice 20" rims on it and factory flares and drive it so I don't have to get 12 mpg in my white truck
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/4803309693.html

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For anyone that was following this an isn't on the Facebook group I got a 96 gt mustang. 168k miles with new tires and a new clutch. It runs great, everything works an it's pretty fun to drive. It needs paint an new bottom covers for the front seats. Other than that it's a solid car that hasn't been monkey with a lot. It will make a good daily for a while I believe.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Nice, I don't mind the mustangs, If i would have had it my way my first vehicle would have been a 2002 mustang gt that my mom had but she sold it so I wouldnt drive it and ended up with truck lol. I saw u had sold that dullay on one the pages but I miss your 98 still.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sometimes a change up is good and if you find a solid one that hasn't been hacked then that's a nice find :) if I was to get a mustang on a budget I'd be more after the body style prior to the 96. I like older body style with the GT package. :)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hey Paul
You must be registered for see images

Jk haha