my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thanks jkrenzel!
I've got everything DeWayne :)
I appreciate it brother.

Got the bottom half sprayed this morning, not perfect.. but I'll take it for how it is. I beyond hate painting black. I can't paint it thick enough to completely not have any orange peel. Can't see how thick it's spraying and beyond scared of runs. So I tried anyways..lol have OnE freaken bug stuck to the drivers door, and he's just going to have to die there till its cured..Lmmfao! I'll try to polish that spot next week .

Reaction score
From the center of the upper body line up will be Speedway Blue (Toyota Tacoma)

Didn't fix any dents, she's only turning 17..
And my Ex is already pizzed I'm painting this much..Lmmfao! Ain't told her about the blue, she's just going to have to notice it on Dana's Birthday :)
She's into those newer metal/punk bands, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice And Men and Pierce The Veil... So we got a Piece the Veil flag and turned it into the headliner :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Can't hardly see it, but door is wet so this is it through the glass, gotta pen paint the bottom of the letters on the trim panel.

Reaction score
And got the blue on, and also re did the drivers door.

And also threw on a new dash cover, an SEM dyed the door panels and dash :)

Reaction score
Also did the factory Z71 offroad stickers on the back fenders, but in a dark blue so you don't notice them much at an angle. Thought they were already on in those pics..lol. I'll take a few more pics after we detail it next Wednesday

Thanks everyone for the help on figuring out the fuel issue, and again on the temp problem!
Going to do a quick spray on the funky brush guard to freshen it up. Already have new tail lights for it, and my wife did the black restore to the plastics (bed steps, bumper trim and gate handle bezel) :)