my 98 gmc k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98 gmc 4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

mine and my dads his is a 2006 gmc sierra 1500 4x4 rough country lift on it.

98 gmc 4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks ive been here for a while just didnt ever get time to post pics. mods to come is rebuilt engine, custom made bumpers by me, tint, wheels and tires and lift and some body work and paint. Not in that exact order but you get the idea.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
She has a lot of potential. Any future plans?

98 gmc 4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
mods to come is rebuilt engine, custom made bumpers by me, tint, wheels and tires and lift and some body work and paint. Not in that exact order but you get the idea.and tow mirrors Replace fuel lines, fix my front axle leak gee I will have almost a new truck by the time I'm done last summer I put an engine just blew up :( breaks tires break lines and few other things I'm forgetting also fix my hole in the floor an new carpet this time around.

98 gmc 4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also has high flow cat and thrush welded exhaust. For exhaust want to do long tube headers into either 8 inch glass packs or keep the thrush welded and made it true duals and exit behind each tire at a 45.