my 97ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Little update,I got the 0411 computer swap done.closer to my ls swap now.Im thinking of going a bit lower now.If I do I'll be looking for some stock hangers so I can take the drop ones off.Then I'll do a flip kit with springs up front.I also had my fly wheel crack and had to replace it.

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well drove her to tupelo the other day and soon as I hit city limits she went to knocking. Stopped by the local autozone and bought some Lucas oil stabilizer and drove her the 100 miles back home. So looks like my hand has been forced to start the 6.0 swap. I'll be buying one ready to go. Stay tuned for updates!

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the auburn posi out of a 9c1 police car that I installed.

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the 6.0 fell though,got there to pick it up and the guy raised the price 300.00, that's not good business , but I found this 5.3 with harness,computer and all the assories, with a 6 month warranty.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice find man, and yeah that does suck about the 6.0, why can't people just be honest and do what they say they are going to do!

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice find man, and yeah that does suck about the 6.0, why can't people just be honest and do what they say they are going to do!

Thanks Draggin95, the world would be a better place if everyone kept there word. After he did that I didn't trust anything else he said. So couldn't bring myself to deal with him.

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

This is what was left over out of the 5.3 harness when I removed what I needed to add to my stock harness.