My 97 life

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So its been just over a year owning my truck and I almost have it they way I want. Of course a lift would be nice but im not committed enough for one, nor in the situation with school coming up again. Since I got it the thing was bone stock. I first got a new deck put in it, then came the duals, then came the hids tint and such. My major drop on it was getting the bottom redone with the flares, and it turned out beautiful. Got some clear tail lights and snagged a new rear bumper for free (man I love that). Over the winter I picked up some 33" trail diggers on rims for $500, the tires still have well over half tread. I wasnt a fan of the steelie toyota rims so I found an old school set of american racing rims for $400 that were in like new shape. Just recently I had an extra leaf put in at a spring shop and they gave it a couple inches in the back and stiffened it up. With that I just turned my keys 1 1/4" and still rides great. Here is a photo I took today I just couldnt wait to get one up here, but once the sun is shining on a hot day ill get out my nikon for a photo shoot, so stay tuned. Last little things on the list are new factory headlights and some silver corner lights. That just about sums it up all in all I believe ive spent $6000 including the truck, Its in great shape and I plan on driving it for a long time. These trucks are truly amazing and if they are taken care of they can last an extremely long time, I live in Canada so its hard to find them in good shape here. My next obs is coming from the south 100% on that.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: