My 95 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Personally, I prefer the lean look without flares, but if you stick them on I would definently do some fabbing to fix the rust spots and do an undercoating job.

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Personally, I prefer the lean look without flares, but if you stick them on I would definently do some fabbing to fix the rust spots and do an undercoating job.

I know what you mean, i'm not big on the flares either but it would need a new fender and box sides, and on top of that this color of blue is $200 a quart :shrug:

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Wanting to put on clear headlights and new turn signals and side markers, anybody know where i can get some that aren't gonna break the bank?

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
My boss has a set of 285/75/16's that he would give me they are at 98% tread, would these fit on my truck without a lift or would i have to do anything to get them on? I don't care if they scrub a little when turning sharp.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My boss has a set of 285/75/16's that he would give me they are at 98% tread, would these fit on my truck without a lift or would i have to do anything to get them on? I don't care if they scrub a little when turning sharp.

They will fit just fine with no mods. Might rub a bit a full lock but nothing to worry about.