My 95 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Clean and simple are the best looking in my opinion.

Yah, I still like the guard and my tool box, i took off the whips, put a muffler back on it and now i just want the nbs rims, and some clear corners then i'm just gonna drive it for awhile. I used to want to lift it but i'm starting to steer away from it

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yah, I still like the guard and my tool box, i took off the whips, put a muffler back on it and now i just want the nbs rims, and some clear corners then i'm just gonna drive it for awhile. I used to want to lift it but i'm starting to steer away from it

I used to have dreams of a $" Spindle lift, 2" leveling kit and a 3" Body lift with 35's or 37's and locking diff, etc... but then I thought.... :slap: why would you do that to a 2WD lol

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
I used to have dreams of a $" Spindle lift, 2" leveling kit and a 3" Body lift with 35's or 37's and locking diff, etc... but then I thought.... :slap: why would you do that to a 2WD lol

cause it looks cool

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score

The way i see it is its just to much money to spend on a 18 year old truck with all original drivetrain and suspension components, until something decides to die I don't have a reason to do it

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
And new lights are on also got a set of led's in between the bumper and grille guard

Overall i'm pretty happy with them not sure if i'm sold on those led's though