My 95 C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! I like the plan. I've done most of what your list includes. I ran the 4" spindles with 31s for 5 years and loved it. Well, I just lifted again to fit 33s but like Ruger said above, 31s will look good.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
not sure how big of a lift i need 2 put on it. And i cant seem 2 make up my mind if i want 33s or 35s. Suggestions?

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably going to need to regear if you jump to either size, especially 35s. Just something to think about when you start budgeting everything out.

OBS C1500

Reaction score
Sweet! I like the plan. I've done most of what your list includes. I ran the 4" spindles with 31s for 5 years and loved it. Well, I just lifted again to fit 33s but like Ruger said above, 31s will look good.

i think I'm going to stay with 31's when i do the 4 inch spindle lift. by the way you have a nice truck man

OBS C1500

Reaction score
i have a quick little update, my truck is still at the body shop unfortunately but hopefully it will be done by this weekend but on the good side all my parts are in my new mirrors, new door handles, new tail light lenses, and the new chrome grille with all new lights, I'm going to have to do the grille swap from a work truck grille to the standard chevy silverado grille. i know theres a tutorial on here somewhere i remember seeing it but I'm not worried I'm sure i can figure it out. but i can't wait the outside of the whole truck will be like brand new again! the next thing i think I'm going to do is roll on bed liner swap my cluster and inside lights to blue then get some LED pods for the front and then my lift. thats the plan right now

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
not sure how big of a lift i need 2 put on it. And i cant seem 2 make up my mind if i want 33s or 35s. Suggestions?
First step is to make your own thread and not ruin somone elses

OBS C1500

Reaction score
so my truck is still in the body shop but its just about ready for paint and I'm having them do the spray on berliner through the spray gun and i am getting a new front bumper. we removed the bed and I'm going in tomorrow to pressure wash my undercarriage then have him paint my axle, pumpkin, frame etc.

You must be registered for see images attach

OBS C1500

Reaction score
so its been forever but a lot has happened i got my truck back yesterday and its finally painted and I'm driving her once again i ended up going with the color called sand drift grey so it's like a sandyish grey color. but please excuse my parking light/turn signals in the front i thought i had ordered them but i guess i didn't so i had to zip tie my old ones there for now so i can still drive it but other than that everything on the outside is new and i am waiting for my new parking lights/turn signals in the mail. i also have all new speakers for the inside coming in the mail and a radio. i bought some cree 18w LED pods for fogs in the front which should be here this week so i can get all my stereo stuff hooked up saturday and possible the pods. i also went ahead and repainted my toolbox black because it was so old and worn looking so i scuffed it up primed it then bed lined it ill throw some of those pictures on here too