My 94 Ext Cab 2500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
Just thought I would get some pictures up before I start changing stuff.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats a nice truck there! Been looking at ext cab 2500 4x4s alot lately. My 89 is a half ton 2wd but its my baby an looking for a 3/4ton truck to do w/e with. Nice truck again man!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
:word: but to tell the truth, didnt the Z-71 have skids, 5100 Bilsteins, and an oil cooler? If so then technically it is a Z-71. But I feel ya, they didn't make a 2500 Z-71

Z71 was skidplates, bilsteins and decals, that's it. it is a huge joke, most 4x4's got all the skids, the bilsteins should have long been replaced (and could be ordered on a non-z71), so its literally just decals. Gm made it to compete with Ford's "Offroad" package, GM made a huge fail of it, Ford did it right.

what really bothers me is that the decals are in the wrong spot, not so much the 3/4ton thing.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
Z71 was skidplates, bilsteins and decals, that's it. it is a huge joke, most 4x4's got all the skids, the bilsteins should have long been replaced (and could be ordered on a non-z71), so its literally just decals. Gm made it to compete with Ford's "Offroad" package, GM made a huge fail of it, Ford did it right.

what really bothers me is that the decals are in the wrong spot, not so much the 3/4ton thing.

:lol: .....yeah that too