My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Found my rattle! Bloody air bag mount on the driver side was loose, sprayed some WD on the bolts, made one attempt at tightening and it broke off lol, threw in a couple new bolts and she's golden.
Also gave her a good cleaning yesterday, just need to do the interior now. Mud everywhere...

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Installed Drivers side battery tray in her yesterday.. Evap can relocated etc.
Something to note for anyone wanting to install one, took some persuasion on the fender with a BFH to get her lined up close enough to drill holes, then sucked er in. Pounded the fender from the tire side after to make it look as if nothing happened.

PS. Mounting points are quite different between my 97 and the 94.
I'll go more in depth if needed

You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Love this build man, went through all the pages. Love the truck

I respect the fact that you invest in the performance goodies instead of investing in the looks. And youre making me wish i lived up there! I've always loved to go snow wheelin', but we only get like a week of snow down here in the south.

Lookin' forward to more!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Love this build man, went through all the pages. Love the truck

I respect the fact that you invest in the performance goodies instead of investing in the looks. And youre making me wish i lived up there! I've always loved to go snow wheelin', but we only get like a week of snow down here in the south.

Lookin' forward to more!

Thanks for the kind words bud. I figure if I'm going to do anything I may aswell make it perform the way I see fits. Looks are low on the priority list, although I do wish it was dent/scratch free at times, sitting on a nice pretty set of black rims... until I get back into the bush and tear the piss outta 'er again lol.
I've got some things planned for the near future here so hopefully I can keep everyone here entertained

BlK89EXLB

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics! Finally finished reading through your thread, nice work! you def. wheel the heck out of her.
I can personally attest to Canada having some AWESOME trails and wheelin' spots. My favorites are the mazes of trails and logging roads off Hwy-11 around Saskatchewan River Crossing... nothing like 10km into the bush and a 800# griz. pops out on ya...

- Bighorn Dam, just outside Saskatchewan River Crossing
- Somewhere around Banff

Funny about that airbag rattle, in my -900 I damn near went mad looking for a rattle in the rear....bag mounts were plenty tight. but the bag was loose, couldn't tell till one day I deflated them and saw it wobble.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Nice pics! Finally finished reading through your thread, nice work! you def. wheel the heck out of her.
I can personally attest to Canada having some AWESOME trails and wheelin' spots. My favorites are the mazes of trails and logging roads off Hwy-11 around Saskatchewan River Crossing... nothing like 10km into the bush and a 800# griz. pops out on ya...

- Bighorn Dam, just outside Saskatchewan River Crossing
- Somewhere around Banff

Funny about that airbag rattle, in my -900 I damn near went mad looking for a rattle in the rear....bag mounts were plenty tight. but the bag was loose, couldn't tell till one day I deflated them and saw it wobble.

Hahah yeah man she gets me where I need to go, not to often has she let me down!
I definitely wheel it hard and EVERYTIME we go out it seems to be someone else breaking something! Not the good ol 400 though, always going strong!

Yeah if I hear/feel a rattle somewhere..it drives me nuts..
Love that pic of your rig on the Bighorn Dam there, I think we went by there yeaaaars ago on our trip to Sask.
Cool spot.. actually we did that trip in a GMT400 as well.

I gotta go through my build thread here.. I'm sure it's pretty unorganized lol, was it a good read fellas?

Last edited:

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Pulled the skid plates off the 97.. installed on to this truck. New impact gun worked great, got a sweet deal on a good impact socket set and the gun itself so I couldn't pass it up. Time will tell how well its made, heh.
Cleaned up the plates a bit before I threw them on the rig.