My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
those do look good! like ya said if they small they probably wont even be able to see once installed. its not like theres alot of lights under your hood ;) they will look great! cannt wait to see it all installed!

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
took advantage of the 10 dollar shirt deal heh.....i ordered a few too lol

Lol yea I stocked up since I had a few extra bucks to spend.

10dollar shirts.... online deal? hell link me.lol

Yea like Deven said it was just a july special. Message RPM I know a while back he had a bunch $5 shirts and I scooped up a grip of those too but he ran out of fat guy sizes I think lol.

The part's look good!

Thanks man!

you cant live with em so send em to me :lol:

Lmao ok. The main part that bugs me is that tensioner. Looks like somethin melted out of it :-/.

I know exactly how you feel.. this louisiana heat sucks! not really looking forward to working on my truck in it on thursday!!!

Paint looks sick btw!!!

Thanks man. Yea I took those parts from my car, to my tailgate, then put em up, and my shirt was completely soaked yesterday. Hopefully we get a semi decent day soon.

allen... the powder coat looks awesome!

i didn't have any luck on arm rests this past weekend..but i'm gonna try another yard for some other stuff this weekend or next.. i'll be on the look out.

Thanks man and thanks for keepin an eye out for that arm rest too!

Powder coat on the parts looks sick

Thanks.

those do look good! like ya said if they small they probably wont even be able to see once installed. its not like theres alot of lights under your hood ;) they will look great! cannt wait to see it all installed!

Thats what I am hoping for and I am ready to get em put on its just so dang hot :-/ lol

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Got a lil bit done today.

You must be registered for see images attach

Well I had to pull the water pump to get the old bracket so I am gonna go ahead and hit it with a coat of paint while its out. I am thinking about trying to throw a timing chain cover on there since everything but the harmonic balancer is outta the way. Anyone know how hard it is to pull the harmonic balancer and swap out the timing chain cover?