My 6 inch lifted 97+ cateye grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick97z

Reaction score
attachment.php

That's really sweet! Nice job!

Thanks man. And thanks for posting a bigger picture. There's still a lot that needs to be done to it

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw your truck while searching these grilles. It looks good. The gmc style billet inserts fit in the cateye grille correct? What did you pay for yours? Just curious. What are they really worth?
yeah the gmc billet is the grille you need,I got mine off craigslist it was new in the box he was asking 400 for it I ended up getting it for 200 due to helping him sell off a bunch of other parts he was getting rid of. I had one guy recently offer me 500 for it.

Nick97z

Reaction score
yeah the gmc billet is the grille you need,I got mine off craigslist it was new in the box he was asking 400 for it I ended up getting it for 200 due to helping him sell off a bunch of other parts he was getting rid of one guy recently offer me 500 for it.

Okay well that's the insert i ordered. I paid 180 for mine shipped from a guy in Illinois. Can't wait to get it mounted up. I think they look better on lifted trucks. I been tossing up the idea of making a mold of mine and selling them for 200 a piece. I just don't know if it would be legal because of copyright issues

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have the chevy version of that grille i picked up a little over a year ago. its never been mounted either. and i would probably sell it for the right price. lol. wouldn't want to ship it though, since it would be a pain in the ass cause its so big
You must be registered for see images attach

Nick97z

Reaction score
Didn't know they made a chevy version. I don't think your pictures loaded. I'd love to see what it looks like

Nick97z

Reaction score
Pics worked when i refreshed the page. That looks pretty good. The guy who shipped mine said it was pretty easy. He said he took 2 boxes and cut them in half and then put the grille in there then bubble wrapped it. That grille you have must be pretty rare. I never heard of it till now. I think the gmc one looks better though

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yah its pretty rare, just like the gmc ones. i got mine for a good deal. that's why i got it. still debate on actually putting on my truck or not.

Nick97z

Reaction score
yah its pretty rare, just like the gmc ones. i got mine for a good deal. that's why i got it. still debate on actually putting on my truck or not.

I say do it. Be different. You know nobody else has one. That's one of the reasons i like the cateye so much

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
decided to finally get it installed. that decision was helped since the stock one was all jacked up. lol