My 1999 Chevy Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texas_aggie

Reaction score
Originally from Texas, but moved to Iowa a couple years ago. My wife and I are living in Iowa City while she's working on her PhD.

Anyway, we just picked up a two-owner 1999 Chevy Suburban LS 4x4 with 144,000 miles. This truck is ridiculously clean with no rust on the body and a like-new interior. I was a little hesitant about buying a used truck up here in the midwest because of rust concerns, but this truck is rust free after 13 years in Iowa.

It's been in a couple of minor front-end accidents, but I've got all of the paperwork on the work done.

I'm not planning on doing a whole lot of mods, but thought I'd start a thread showing off my new ride! This is my first truck and my daily driver is a 2002 VW GTI. So, this is a whole new world for me and I plan to come to gmt400 with lots of questions about how to fix/diagnose things.

Here are some pictures:

Sitting in the driveway:

You must be registered for see images attach

Hanging out in the garage:

Clean interior:

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice looking rig, my cousin has a suburban and it will get around just as good in 2wd as my truck will in 4hi. I imagine its something to do with all the weight over the axle and the 40 some gallon gas tank over the axle also.

Again man nice clean truck.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
That Suburban is super clean, looks great! And welcome to a fellow Texan and Aggie from the Class of 2014, whoop!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
nice burb and welcome aboard the site site

Sent from my 6.0 powered android

GOAT.MANLEY

Reaction score
Nice burban there. I picked up my 99 a couple weeks ago sounds like the same story only difference is mine is white with gold and the rear doors are different.