My 1996 Centurion CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah That storage box and yeah if you can keep an eye put for the cupholder that would be great also!!! Here's a link on another forum how that person customized the rear controls with a plastic piece and fixed the missing cd changer hole with a little metal tray looks pretty damn cool!! Thanks for looking out for one of the storage box and cupholder for the console http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/...-escalade-center-console-i-have-pictures.html

Last edited:

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Thanks for that link, we have that same metal stock here at work!
We also have the same abs plastic he used for the rear filler - I've been thinking of doing the same thing and then trying to find an OEM style plug from a toyota or something so it looks factory
2010+ 4runner plugs are pretty clean
You must be registered for see images attach

Matrix plug

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for that link, we have that same metal stock here at work!
We also have the same abs plastic he used for the rear filler - I've been thinking of doing the same thing and then trying to find an OEM style plug from a toyota or something so it looks factory
2010+ 4runner plugs are pretty clean

Matrix plug

That would look custom!!! I'd say do it I'm gonna do the same to mine remove the audio piece and add some type of inverter type plug too look factory!!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Yeah I like the looks of them!
I been thinking of buying this kit for $40 from Fry's and mounting it behind one of the side panels in the rear, either in the jack area or next to the rear A/C if I can then putting a plug up front on the console and another one in the rear just inside the tailgate.
http://www.frys.com/product/5349598?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

You must be registered for see images

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread lol

Last edited:

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice yukon! How did you get your grill looking like that? Is it just a stock grill painted white?

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah txwildmans trucks are awesome. Love the crew cab. Now i know what mines going to look like without side molding. Great job txwildman real clean trucks

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Were you able to install the kit BoxerPitMix?

Nah never have gotten around to it, actually. Just got the splints off my fingers last week.
The last project I started was the leather/black wood door trim, but only got one door done.

It'll be another couple weeks before I have full use of my hands and am not completely useless again! I may actually wait a bit longer (when it cools off!) before I tackle the invertor project.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah never have gotten around to it, actually. Just got the splints off my fingers last week.
The last project I started was the leather/black wood door trim, but only got one door done.

It'll be another couple weeks before I have full use of my hands and am not completely useless again! I may actually wait a bit longer (when it cools off!) before I tackle the invertor project.

Dang sorry to hear that!! I'll be looking forward to that project to see how it comes out!!