My 1995 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got a new preheater hose the other day and installed it, got my door pins and bushings, couple new door strikers, and a new mirror switch.

gonna work on that stuff tomorrow.

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
finally found a denali on cl and asked about the console, guy says sorry its gone, then the next day he txts me and says hey the guy i sold the console too couldnt use it (for some reason about the cd changer in it) so i picked it up for 30 BUCKS for the whole console! thing looks awesome just needs a cleaning and paint it to match my grey interior!

need to fix the rear cupholder and figure out some sort of cover for the back controls on it since i dont need them,

i took the front part off and wasnt sure what all i need to keep in here.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Want to double your money? That would look great in my tan interior. I'll give you my nbs console too....

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Want to double your money? That would look great in my tan interior. I'll give you my nbs console too....

lol no thanks man! a salvage yard down here is asking 108 and some change for one out of an escalade but im sure shipping would suck....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol no thanks man! a salvage yard down here is asking 108 and some change for one out of an escalade but im sure shipping would suck....

Nah I'm waiting on my pick an pull to put one out to. I know they have it, it's just not in the yard yet....

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good score Chris

thanks man!!! im excited! i was really stoked to get the one at the salvage yard but then i got a ticket (my own dumb fault) paid it with the cash i was gonna use on the console then now i came across that wrecked denali and just got lucky enough that the guy who bought it first it wouldnt work for him so i snatched it up. Im lucky the guy met me bc he said he was busy but i explained sincerely that i wouldnt be in town for a while after today, and that i have been looking for one forever and reallllllly am interested, just persuaded him to meet me when i was headed back home from the city and stopped close enough to his town to meet me!!!!

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got the bose "sub" case opened and tested it and it works! gotta figure out how to test the cd changer.

two clips holding it together (other then bolts)

heres some pics i took today