My 1995 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
but may i reccomned some smooth center caps and detrim it? i think it would look awesome i mean it looks awesome now but may look even better

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
but may i reccomned some smooth center caps and detrim it? i think it would look awesome i mean it looks awesome now but may look even better

been contemplating the demold but im worried about paint coming off with it or there being outlines from them, when i removed the z71 decals and the tailgate Chevrolet badge it left ghosting and an outline the outline looks etched into the tailgate so im a little :scared:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I came in here to say it looked great, then I saw that you removed your tailgate banner, and I cried.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I came in here to say it looked great, then I saw that you removed your tailgate banner, and I cried.

Lol the tail-gate banner is one thing on my truck i will never ditch!! I love the style of them