My 1990

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cane

Reaction score
I did a ls swap not to crazy about letting out all my info of what's under the hood lol . I did go 410 gears put in a z71 posi
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
would post a vid put still figuring this site out

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Clean truck, interesting wheel choice, and I suggest upgrading to a Detroit Truetrac before that gov bomb explodes.

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those wheels are sick, what are they? If they would tuck under the fenders i would probably buy a set. Nice and clean truck from my crappy little computer speakers truck sounds good. I have wondered what the side exit exhaust might look like.

cane

Reaction score
Those wheels are sick, what are they? If they would tuck under the fenders i would probably buy a set. Nice and clean truck from my crappy little computer speakers truck sounds good. I have wondered what the side exit exhaust might look like.
Thanks I got them from American racing a few years back for my 2500 don't recall the name of them , 275-45-20 are the dimensions, I'm running straight pipe side exit exhaust, I couldn't be happier it's a good sounding 2006 6.0 engine