Must be really custom???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw a guy on CL advertising a back side window for a "suburban/tahoe". this is for our year, and if you even look at them side by side, you know the glass is shorter in the tahoe. I think that people just post up stuff without thinking. Either that, or they BS to try to get their junk to sell.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw a guy on CL advertising a back side window for a "suburban/tahoe". this is for our year, and if you even look at them side by side, you know the glass is shorter in the tahoe. I think that people just post up stuff without thinking. Either that, or they BS to try to get their junk to sell.

He probably assumed GMC made the Suburban and Chevy made the Tahoe, just like I did.

And he probably thought he was smart, because some people post stuff like "Selling 98 GMC Driverside Mirror" when they could say "Selling 95-98 Chevy/GMC Truck,Tahoe,Suburban Drivers Mirror".