muffler ticket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
So this doesnt happen in the future, get old glasspack, run pipe through glasspack, and it now appears you have a muffler.

Or just pay the ticket and move on like the rest of us who dont run mufflers.

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
So this doesnt happen in the future, get old glasspack, run pipe through glasspack, and it now appears you have a muffler.

Or just pay the ticket and move on like the rest of us who dont run mufflers.

:word:
You could get a set of mufflers if you want to quiet it down, or glass packs with pipe run through them put on your truck and see if they will drop the ticket since you got it fixed.

fleischmann95

Reaction score
well i bought a glasspack and im just waiting to put it on, i didnt mean it as "get out of a ticket" just wondering what i should do. thanks for the replies

Reaction score
It's kind of funny to hear that someone in Minnesota got a ticket for not having a muffler, since I swear at least 50% of the cars here are so rusted that their exhaust systems have long since fallen off.

There's nothing quite like driving down the road and playing muffler hockey with some car that's dropping bits and pieces of it with every bump in the road...

Tom

fasrnu

Reaction score
I blew the welds on my muffler when it back fired on me. I noticed the loss of power also. Need to get a new one soon but as soon as I buy one a better one will come along :)
you noticed the loss of power when it backfired and the welds blew out. The fact that it backfired in the first place.... dose not sound like its running at its best anyway.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol i live in roseville....and i drive downtown all the time yet to have been pulled over...i was driving through the 394 tunnels the other day in second gear and there happen to be a cop behind me...didn't say **** and mines poppy as all hell

Reaction score
After hearing all this stuff I'm glad I live in ms. The stuff we get away with. But they pull all kinds of stuff here I got a ticket with legal tint. a buddy got one for having red rear tag lights and it legal here to have red, amber. or clear. It bull some of the stuff we get ticket and pulled over for. I would hate to see just how many ticket get dropped

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that's odd you got a noise violation ticket! The cop must have been in a ****** mood or something, there is SO many loud trucks (hell there is a lot of fart canned ricers too) around here and through out the state and I like NEVER hear of someone getting a ticket for it! My truck is loud, but not extremely loud. I've driven several cars and trucks with aftermarket exhaust and never been hassled by the law. Last fall I was driving my buddy's truck (93 GMC, 350, straights dumped under cab) back to his place for him, and was in town and going up a steep hill and the truck down shifted to second and the exhaust was just screaming. There was a sheriff parked half way up the hill, and I waived at him and he waived back. The law just isn't enforced up here anyways. Now tint laws, that's a whole nother story lol They are VERY strict on front window tint around here lol

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Why in the HELL would you want to drive around with no muffler anyway?