1999 GMC suburban 126k miles 4x4 k1500 - Southern California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

socal k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Craiglist ad click here for the details and pictures

Ive decided to move on from my gmt400 i love it but its not practical for what i use it for and my future plans im looking to build a true desert rig with long travel suspension and eventually turn into a fulltime offroad rig. Im looking to get a smaller 4x4 better for the trails. Ive done a ton of work to this thing and it has pretty much every possible factory option you can get from 1999, 42 gallon tank, offroad skid plates, roof rack etc.

pretty much everything that can go wrong on these 5.7 vortecs has been fixed already by me, upgraded fuel injectors, new intake manifold gasket, new radiator, new fuel pump. So many new parts this thing is solid.

California desert truck its whole life so zero rust anywhere.
Id love for the truck to go to an gmt400 enthusiast than some random so if you want to come from another state ill bend over backwards to try and get you anything you need. Pictures, videos, video chat whatever.

im also open to trades for a smaller 4x4, wrangler, 4runner etc.... provided they are similar condition to my suburban.

asking 5900$

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie