MSD ignition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what truck are you putting it in? What size engine does it have?

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I've ran several on Vortecs, my old 97 C1500 on 150 shot, my 4x4 Tahoe, and on ol Green... Never noticed any difference at all, I've just always had a few laying around so why not. If you already have one, stick it on but I wouldn't buy one and expect any gain. I also have the plug N play harness for the GM single plug coil which is pretty nice if your gonna run one.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im running everything msd on my 91 its been on the motor since day one and was recommended by paxton when i added the blower. I also ran a 6al box.coil and wires on a 89 toyota truck and did see some improvement in milage.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just looking for a little bit of power gain. And mpg would'nt hurt. So I may not get the MSD if nobody is noticing anything.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
THIS is what I'm planning on getting and a set of NGK's. Im not really expecting to feel any gains out of it, but i need a tune up so we shall see!