Missouri Boy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Jon 95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Name is Jonathon Meier from Mid MO. Currently on my second GMT 400 and have been driving them since 16. First truck was a '94 k1500 single cab long bed with a 350 and a 5 speed, put a leveling kit and some 285s on it, sold it due to miles. Then i found my current truck. It is a '98, sadly it is an auto but has a 350 vortrec and is also a k1500 single cab long bed. Bought it with 86k miles and currently has 99k. First pic is my current truck, other two are my old one.
You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Sharp looking truck, what're the plans for it? Your old one looked sharp! Those Moto Metals seem to go really well with this bodystyle,

Big Jon 95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, i loved my old truck but i needed something more reliable and it was getting up there in miles. I already have the exhaust done on my truck and if i ever get the money id like to level it and put some 18x9 wheels and either 285s or 305s if i can fit them. These are the wheels i want to get.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, nice truck! I'm in central Missouri as well. I feel like I may have seen you driving around but not sure, there are quite a few black OBS trucks around here.

Big Jon 95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, nice truck! I'm in central Missouri as well. I feel like I may have seen you driving around but not sure, there are quite a few black OBS trucks around here.
Ya there is a lot of trucks like mine, I have seen 3 that are identical to mine where i go to college.

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome